Lancashire Road Safety Partnership will introduce 8 average speed camera routes this year in a bid to make the roads safer.
1. A565 Southport Road (1.2m) between B5246 at Mere Brow and the Gravel Lane roundabout at Banks.
2. A583 Preston New Road (7.5m) between M55 Junction 4 (Peel Road, Peel Hill), through Kirkham bypass, and Blackpool Road at Preston Old Road at Clifton.
3. A588 Head Dyke Lane, Pilling (2m) between Fold House Caravan Park and Bourbles Lane.
4. A59 Brockholes Brow (0.5m) between M6 junction 31 and Glenluce Drive.
5. A6 London Road, Preston (0.7m) between Capitol Centre (Winery Lane) and Albyn Street East.
6. A675 Belmont (8.5m) between M65 junction 3, through Abbey Village and Belmont to Scout Road.
7. A682 Gisburn Road (5.2m) between A59 at Gisburn and Whittycroft Avenue (between Barrowford and Blacko).
8. B6232 Grane Road (4.7m) between A56 through Haslingden Grane to A6177 Elton Road junction with Sough Lane.